|Organizer / Support / Cooperation
- Organizer：Association for International Youth Exchanges, Specified Nonprofit Corporation
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs / Joetsu-shi /Niigata-ken Joetsu Regional Development
- Cooperation：Experience & Educational planning, (NPO)Overseas Education Association, M&L Supporters Association Inc., Inbound Japan Inc., etc
- Must be physically and mentally healthy, and can have fun with the participants throughout the program.
- Regardless of religion, ideology or race, must be able to abide by the rules during the 4 days.
|Maximum participants||About 50 persons
|Time & Date||7:00am, 26th/Feb. - 9:30pm, 28th/Feb., 2018
- Ski Resort：Cupid Valley Ski Resort（Sugawa, Yasuzuka-ku, Joetsu-shi, Nigata）
- Accomodation: Cupid Village（2 nights）
|About ski/snowboard school
||Ski/Snowboard School for those who are interested.26 & 27 Feb., Ski & Snowboard schools for beginners level by the school instructors.
|Optional Culture Experience Program
||There is an optional cultural program for Sushi and Japanese rice cake making
for those who are interested on 28th Feb.
You can apply on the day of the program.
Participation fees：¥1,500/Lunch included.
※The program may be cancelled if not enough applicants apply for it.
- Transportation (by bus)
- Accommodation (2 nights）
- Meals（Dinner on 26 and 27/Feb.、Breakfast 27 and 28 /Feb.･･･Buffet）
- Exchange party drinks fee
- Lifts & Gondola ticket for 3 days
- Hot spring 2 tickets
- Use of other facilities
- Travel insurance
|Fees not included
- All Lunches
- Gear rental fee
- Optional program fee(1,500JPY)
|Fees for rental
- （1）Full set (2)+(3)+(4) all rental・・・7,000JPY/for 3 days
- （2）Ski or Snowboard only（Ski or Snowboard/boots/stock・・・4,000JPY/for 3 days
- （3）Wear only・・・2,500 JPY/for 3 days
- （4）Cap / Goggle / Gloves・・・1,500 JPY/for 3 days
- ※You need to pay the rental fee on the day of the event at the site.